Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Snow day!

Today was a snow day - meaning school was cancelled! I was grateful because I'm still recuperating from the horrible terrible sickness. Perhaps I should donate my sinus cavities to science?? I am on an antibiotic now, which should help, and have been getting lots of rest while I'm not working. Nice!

Funny thing is, while I was outside today snapping some "snow pictures" to send to my son (now living in California) I was amazed by a strange sight in the side yard. There was a bare patch of grass, surrounded by the tall waves & hills of snow, and there in the middle of the grassy patch was a ROBIN! Isn't it amazing that we can delight in signs of spring coming soon in the very midst of the biggest snow fall all winter??

1 comment:

  1. Oh that poor robin. It must wonder what it's going to do. I hope your snow goes away quickly, but your cold can leave even sooner!

    ReplyDelete